Convergences Working Groups
Convergences working groups were born 5 years ago when Convergences became a platform for thought. Convergences has regular activities beyond the World Forum and has become a permanent place for exchange. The groups were conceived in such a way as to gather a wide range of actors sharing common commitments but with different perspectives.
They are composed of:
- Public actors: local authorities, governments, agencies and public administrations
- Private actors: SMEs, companies, corporate foundations
- Actors from the civil society: social enterprises, NGOs, associations
- Media: print, web and broadcast
- Researchers: universities, schools, research institutes
- Trade unions
Working groups are permanent bodies of Convergences dedicated to collaborative thinking. Their main activities are:
- World Forum
The members are involved in the defining the World Forum programme (identifying topics and speakers, establishing connections, etc.)
- Other activities
They also take part in Convergences specific events and write specialized articles and opinion papers.