Every year since 2011, the Convergences Awards reward projects that are initiated by public, private and solidarity partnerships seeking to build a fair and sustainable world.
THE 2017 AWARDS CATEGORIES
This Award rewards a project whose beneficiaries are mostly based in France.
This Award rewards a project whose beneficiaries are mostly based outside of France.
SPECIAL “PROMISING PROJECT” AWARD
The jury also reserves the right to grant a Special “Promising project” Award if a project answers to the criteria previously enunciated and is both young (less than 2 years of existence) and full of potential.
WINNERS OF THE 2017 CONVERGENCES AWARDS
International Award Winner
Special Promising Project Award Winner
NOMINEES OF THE 2017 CONVERGENCES AWARDS
PARTICIPATION TO THE CONVERGENCES WORLD FORUM
WHO CAN APPLY ?
- The solidarity-based organisation applying must have existed for at least 2 years
- The project must be carried out in partnership with one or several public or private organisations
- The partnership must be at least one year old
The Convergences team wants to thank you the whole Jury of the Convergences Awards for their participation and involvement.
JURY OF THE FRANCE AWARD
JURY OF THE INTERNATIONAL AWARD
Gabriela Erice Garcia
Renaud Le Chatelier
2016 CONVERGENCES AWARDS
The 2016 Convergences Awards have two main categories:
- The European Award which rewards a project whose beneficiaries are mostly based within the European Union.
- The International Award which rewards a project whose beneficiaries are mostly based outside the European Union.
In 2016, the jury had the possibility to reward a Special “Sustainable cities and territories” Award for a project is specifically innovative and relevant in addressing development of sustainable cities and territories.
LAUREATES OF THE 2016 CONVERGENCES AWARDS
SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND TERRITORIES
NOMINEES OF THE 2016 CONVERGENCES AWARDS
THANKS TO THE PARTNERS OF THE CONVERGENCES AWARDS!