Lab Laboo Cafés
A series of thematic events on innovation for a 3Zero World!
WHAT ARE THE LAB LABOO CAFÉS?
The Lab Laboo Cafés are a series of thematic events taking place throughout the year. These Cafés deal with several topics related to innovation serving the common good. Their objective is to gather the key actors of the digital sector who are working for a 3Zero world. Offering a space for networking, inspiration and healthy competition is what the Lab Laboo Cafés are about. The goal is also to foster partnerships and cooperation opportunities between Convergences’ multi-sector audience and the Lab Laboo stakeholders.
22nd of February 2017, from 9 to 11 a.m. at La Paillasse, 226 rue Saint-Denis, 75002 Paris
When hackers mobilizing before natural disasters contribute to saving lives: What is the added value of digital volunteers before, during and after major natural disasters? How can they cooperate with traditional actors on both prevention and emergency response to major crises ?
- Dr Remy Bossu, Secretary General, European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC)
- Guillaume Cromer, Director, ID-Tourism
- Noémie Fompeyrine, Resilience Mission, City of Paris
- Daniel Hierso, Founder of Outremer Network
- Gaël Musquet, Hacktivist, Founder of HAND (Hackers Against Natural Disasters), Spokesman of Open Street Map France
- Miguel Etienne Pain, Director of JolyDays
- Nicolas Sonnet, Co-founder and engineering manager, Aeromapper
- Adrien Tomarchio, Communication Director, ACTED
Inscriptions : https://goo.gl/6xOadG
December 8th, from 9 to 11am at the IRD, 32 Avenue Henri Varagnat, 93140 Bondy
How to develop a both global and local community empowerment approach around Open Data and Open Street Map? What are the main challenges faced by development actors at the local level? What resources can they use? What are the most innovative solutions when it comes to open data? How does open data contribute to a more inclusive and sustainable world?
– Christian Ambaud, Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie
– Nicolas Chavent, Open Street Map
– Ninon Duval, Bond’innov
On 23 novembre from 9 to 11 pm at the bookstore La Régulière, with the support of ConnectX.
How to define what civic tech is ? How to develop its ecosystem? How to ensure that civic tech remains a democratic and inclusive tool for all ?
– Claire-Marie Foulquier-Gazagnes, Etalab
– David Guez, Co-Founder, Laprimaire.org
– Luc Picot, Director, Décider Ensemble
– Julie de Pimodan, Executive Director, Fluicity
– Camille Vaziaga, Delegate-General, Renaissance Numérique
Information and registration: https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-cafe-lab-laboo-100-civic-tech-28888835284
How to make digital technologies a tool for social inclusion and women empowerment? Women entrepreneurs, private businesses and public authorities: what are their synergies? Who are these women who contribute to the social and digital revolution?
– Emilie Poisson, Executive Director, Convergences
– Thierry Taboy, Vice-President, CSR Department, Groupe Orange
– Caroline Ramade, Deputy General-Delegate, Paris Pionnières
– Erwan Kezzar, Co-Founder, Simplon
– Emmanuelle Paillat, Director, Bluebees
– Chloé Bonnet, Co-Founder, Five by Five